Friday, November 24, 2006

End of A-levels

Today is the day...the end of A levels. Nothing to say abt the S Papers except that they were DIfficult! Never mind, at most get ungraded only lor. Not impt de.Haha. How I celebrated? Went to LJS @ TMall...saw the escalators with the CAUTION Sticker...aiyoh. We had a very long lunch...chatted a lot. So happy.


Met Seige at the place we are meeting tmr. So qiao. Haha. Can't wait to have breakfast with her tmr. Are u reading this, Seige? I'm very very eager to really meet up with u!


Then I went down to NMS. A bit bored. No liaison officer also nvm lah. Haha. Made 2 new friends-Maryann (ACJc) and Geok Han (HCI). Got a free Teh Tarik as well. Seems like I'll have a busy countdown this year.


Anyway, no more notes!I'mnot going to read or touch anything got to do with Maths/Chem/Phy/Bio/GP. Nobody is allowed to ask me anything got to do with those stuff. Haha. Its time to relaxliao and start packing and preparing for my long vacation.


Zj, u want to work ah...can lah,but no NTUC, no Shop N Save, no McDonalds. I don't want to wash toilets. Haha. I can source for good jobs for u if u dont mind. But no hurry lah, lets wait till Dec aft my trip lah hor, can? Haha.